For Sale STANDALONE 658 M in Villette New Cairo with installment
5 Reception Rooms
Ground floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , and terrace with Garden
First floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room
roof area consists of living room , bathroom and roof terrace 64 meters
villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales, we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services.
Balcony + View Master Bedroom Servant Room Terrace Two Entrance
Inside Compound Quiet Area Residential Area Security Services Shopping nearby